Founded a religious order. Invented a programming language.
- Built a boat from scratch.
- Gone to Chautauqua every single year of my life.
- Been a bridesmaid, a groomsman, a wedding officiant, a groom, and am in line to be a bride.
- Hosted a radio show.
- Chained myself to the White House fence to protest the nuclear arms race.
- Founded a national civil rights group.
- Emigrated to another country.
- Stood watch at the helm of a 700 ton cruise ship.
Update: (because my friends kick even more ass than I suspected)
- Crossed the Atlantic by ocean liner, when ocean liners were still a serious means of getting back and forth.
- Commissioned a luxury yacht from a famous designer.
- Won the Deerfield debate.
- Designed an operating system.