?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Sorting things out

I've been all over the map on this Seattle thing. When I left Erie, I was sure that I was going to go. This morning, before a phone call with them, I was equally certain that I wasn't. I'm back to being on the fence again, but I want to get them an answer tomorrow if I can.

I do think that for the Seattle job, a "not now, but perhaps later" sort of answer would work from both sides. I'm sort of leaning that way now, but I'm going to sleep on it. Leaving Canada before getting citizenship is enough of a wrench that I'm inclined to not do it... except that the job is cool enough to make me hesitate. And not having a replacement here lined up is scary.

Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
laura_seabrook
Dec. 30th, 2009 10:25 am (UTC)
sometimes delaying decisions is the best thing you can do.

Either way, I really hope this works for you, though Canadian citizenship may be more valuable to you in the future.
tedesson
Dec. 30th, 2009 08:53 pm (UTC)
I'm sure you'll make the right choice.

How long do you have to wait for citizenship? If the place is as cool as you say, and they want you as much as you say, then there's room for creative solutions.
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )