Several things have happened recently:
- linuxspice broke up with the non-poly OSO that I was venting about at apc9. She was trying to let him down easy, but it backfired spectacularly, and we spent several days getting her over the resulting yuckiness.
- As a result, she is now planning to move in with me. For real. Immediately. She's heading back to Boston this weekend to pack.
- I've almost finished my household network wiring project, the one that I had feared that I wouldn't finish until it was time to move.
- Ironically, I have an interview set up next week for a really cool job out of town that would require me to move. Again, the uncounted chickens are the operative principle here, but I think I'm holding a basket of rather wobbly eggs.
- And Amanda is willing to follow me to Pittsburgh for said job. She's coming with me next weekend so I can show her around town.
Wow. I mean... wow. Um, and Good Job Vibes would be appreciated next Friday, if folks can spare them. I think the plan for the weekend is going to be to pull cable and finish the wiring project....