On the other hand, I'm genuinely looking forward to having some time off this summer. I did some work on the Gull last night, with an eye to launching it next week, which will let me clear the garage for building the little "His and Her" schooner. If I'm still not employed by then, my grand plan is to set off on a circumnavigation of Lake Ontario when I get back from the Hot Springs circle, with stops in Toronto for alt.polycon and Worldcon, and in Kingston for a "messabout" boat gathering the week after Worldcon. Throw in Hot Springs itself, and possibly some hiking, and it adds up to a month or so of vacation, which I haven't had in a while.
- What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? Mountain spring water gathered from a certain spring near the Palenville Metro'on, filtered to eliminate Giardia but otherwise untreated.
- What are your favorite flavor of chips? Not a big chip fan. Nacho Doritos are a guilty pleasure once in a while, especially when accompanied by jalapeno cheese dip.
- Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? The Davis Family Birthday Cake.
- How do you have your eggs? I'm not a big fan of eggs, or breakfast food in general. Omlettes are nice, though, with lots of fixings in them.
- Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? Matt cooked enchiladas last night, which were yummy.