The rules are
- Choose five to seven characters.
- They may be from books, movies, comics, TV shows, games, and real life, but no traditional superheroes (in other words, no "Avengers Assemble!" or "Justice League of America" stuff).
- They may be from any place on the space-time continuum, and any plane of existence --characters do not need to exist within the same era and country as in the original
- You must identify the recruiter, the leader, and the villain, and there must be at least one female.
- Optional: You may identify their primary means of transport (like Nemo's Nautilus)
Hilda Corners Burroughs, Time Corps officer and leader of the team. From Robert Heinlein's The Number of the Beast... and subsequent works.
Solid Snake, PHILANTHROPY operative and ex-FOXHOUND agent. From the Metal Gear series of video games.
Horace Harkness, Senior Chief Petty Officer, Royal Manticoran Navy. From David Weber's "Honor Harrington" novels.
Space Pirate Ryoko from the Tenchi Muyo OAV series. (With all three jewels, naturally.)
Basara Nekki, lead guitarist of the rock and roll band "Fire Bomber". From the Macross 7 anime series.
Eugene Wallace Tucker, high school computer hacker and master of disguise. From Ellen Hayes' "Tuck" stories.
Dairine Callahan, teenage wizard. From Diane Duane's "Young Wizards" novels.
Recruited by Mike Callahan from Spider Robinson's Callahan's Crosstime Saloon series.
Villain: The renegade Power from Vernor Vinge's A Fire Upon The Deep.
Transportation: Space Battleship Ryo-Ohki, outfitted with a "pretzel bender", with the Gay Deceiver, an RMN pinnace, and Basara's VF-19 "Fire Valkyrie" as ship's boats. And an ample supply of cardboard boxes.