I'm starting to worry about whether Shrike is going to be ready for the Provincetown race, let alone Kingston next weekend. Today, I
- rebuilt bulkhead "D" to give compartment D-E a larger access hatch,
- discovered that I installed bulkhead "C" on the wrong side of the frame (d'oh!), and will need to adjust the main mast step to compensate,
- finished assembling the daggerboard, except for pouring the requisite 50 kilos of lead,
- primed the headblocks for the keel and rudder trunks so that I can assemble them tomorrow, and
- barrier coated the interior with epoxy.
Tomorrow's plan, before departing for Toronto:
- cut out the daggerboard slot,
- install the daggerboard trunk,
- install the rudder trunk,
- finish paying the starboard chine with epoxy putty, and
- finish assembling the sheer clamps.