- What vehicle do you drive?
A yellow Pontiac Aztek, with AWD.
- How long have you had it?
- What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
It converts into a camper, which gives me enough room to haul home 4' x 8' sheets of plywood from the lumber yard to make into boats.
- What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
It consumes too much fuel. If I stick to 60-65 (or 100 km/h) on the highway, I can get 25 mpg, but I usually go faster, and get 19-20 or so, and about the same in the city.
- If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
The same vehicle, converted to electric-hybrid drive.
I've heard quite a few American friends postulate moving to Canada if the Presidential election in the fall doesn't go their way. Amanda and I moved…
Wow, it's been a while since I've updated this. Most of the rest of the naginata folks in Toronto use Facebook, so I've been dragged kicking and…