- What vehicle do you drive?
A yellow Pontiac Aztek, with AWD.
- How long have you had it?
- What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
It converts into a camper, which gives me enough room to haul home 4' x 8' sheets of plywood from the lumber yard to make into boats.
- What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
It consumes too much fuel. If I stick to 60-65 (or 100 km/h) on the highway, I can get 25 mpg, but I usually go faster, and get 19-20 or so, and about the same in the city.
- If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
The same vehicle, converted to electric-hybrid drive.
Phil Bolger, R.I.P. Sad now.
There's a gorgeous three-masted staysail schooner sailing around in the harbour that I haven't seen before. (Not the three-masted tourist schooner;…
Someone on the Bolger mailing list fed the preliminary sketches for the I60 into a 3D modeling program: