- What vehicle do you drive?
A yellow Pontiac Aztek, with AWD.
- How long have you had it?
- What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
It converts into a camper, which gives me enough room to haul home 4' x 8' sheets of plywood from the lumber yard to make into boats.
- What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
It consumes too much fuel. If I stick to 60-65 (or 100 km/h) on the highway, I can get 25 mpg, but I usually go faster, and get 19-20 or so, and about the same in the city.
- If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
The same vehicle, converted to electric-hybrid drive.
I'm finally home from the last trip to Erie to clean out Mom and Dad's house. It's been exhausting. I'm glad to have some time to just shut down now.…
Mom's made of tough, tough stuff. She's been at death's door five times, and rallied each time. This time looks to be for real: she's been…
My father has been diagnosed with dementia. Today, he was pulled over by the police, and can't drive any more. This may mean that my parents won't be…