- What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Snuck out of Deerfield in April of my Junior year, caught a bus to a big disarmament rally in Washington, and handcuffed myself to the White House fence to protest Reagan Administration policy.
- What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
I can think of a few sailing feats that I'd love to try that would worry people.
- On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
- What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
linuxspice moved in with me.
- ... and what's the worst?
Someone I trusted broke my heart.
List the towns or cities where you spent at least a night away from home during 2009. Mark with a star if you had multiple non-consecutive stays.…
I've come to the conclusion that the whole lolcats craze is really a sneaky way for (straight) men (in the dominant culture) to justify squeeing at…