- What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Snuck out of Deerfield in April of my Junior year, caught a bus to a big disarmament rally in Washington, and handcuffed myself to the White House fence to protest Reagan Administration policy.
- What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
I can think of a few sailing feats that I'd love to try that would worry people.
- On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
- What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
linuxspice moved in with me.
- ... and what's the worst?
Someone I trusted broke my heart.
It looks like LJ has been hacked; someone broke into my account and posted a whole bunch of spam. It's worth thinking about changing your password if…
I've heard quite a few American friends postulate moving to Canada if the Presidential election in the fall doesn't go their way. Amanda and I moved…
These are the gladdest of possible words: "Pitchers and catchers report." Soon, there will be northbound migrating birds. Pitchers and…