- Sex: Female
- Age: 33
- Birthday: January 12, 1969
- Place of Birth: Milwaukee, WI
- Siblings: none
- Parents: Clark and Donna. I was adopted, but have never felt any desire to search for my birthmom.
- Pets: Visitation rights to my friend Peri's two cats. One of them (Jack) frequently follows me home after I'm over there visiting.
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 230 lbs. Should be 180 lbs; I put on a lot of weight after my SRS.
- Hair Colour: Brown, dyed red a year and a half ago, but I haven't kept up the color maintenance
- Eye Colour: greenish-blue
- Eye Colour of Choice: grayish blue, like the sea before a storm... i.e. my dearest love Amanda's eyes
- Writing Hand: right
- Masturbating Hand: right
- Current Residence: Rochester, NY
Body ills and skills
- Do you bite your nails?: No.
- Can you roll your tongue?: Yes, among other things.... ;-)
- Can you blow smoke rings?: I don't smoke
- Can you blow spit bubbles?: Not very good ones.
- Can you cross your eyes?: Yep.
- Tattoos?: No, none. I think I've done enough permanent body modification for one lifetime. :-)
- Piercings and where?: My ears have one piercing each. Others, no; see above.
- Do you make your bed daily?: Well... someone made it for me before I bought it, right? Why would I want to build a completely new bed each day? :-)
- What goes on first, bra or underwear?: Underwear, if I'm even wearing a bra.
- Which shoe goes on first?: Whichever one I grab first.
- Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?: No, but I banged one dramatically on a table in Model UN when I was a teenager, during the Cold War.
- On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet?: I get money in $40 chunks, and usually have $5-$40 depending on the time of the week.
- What jewelry do you wear 24/7?: I'm allergic enough to metals that I take everything off before going to bed.
- What's sexiest on a guy?: Me. ;-) Oh, you mean what feature of a guy is sexiest? A killer smile, definitely.
- Would you rather be on time and look OK or 10 minutes late and look great?: Business: on time. Pleasure: looking great. Preferably: both.
- Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?: twirl
- How many cereals in your cabinet?: two
- What utensils do you use to eat pizza?: Utensils? To eat pizza?
- Do you cook?: Not as much as I ought to.
- How often do you brush your teeth?: At least twice a day, and whenever my breath or teeth feel icky.
- How often do you shower/bathe?: Usually when I get up in the morning unless I'm in a rush (and no less frequently than every other day even when I am), plus a shower after every workout or other heavy physical activity.
- How long does your shower last?: 10-15 min.
- Hair drying method: Blow dry.
- Do you paint your nails?: I haven't in quite a while; usually I do so when a bunch of other friends are doing so, also, and have fun colors handy.
- Do you swear?: when appropriate
- Do you ever spit?: no
- Do you pee in the shower?: Never; the very idea thoroughly squicks me.
In and around
- The CD Player: Currently loaded in my CD changer in the Aztek:
- 1.8.7 -- Quality Rolls
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast -- Once More With Feeling
- Starhawk and the Reclaiming Collective -- Let It Begin Now
- Indigo Girls -- Become You
- Indigo Girls -- Retrospective
- Marmalade Boy -- soundtrack
- Person you talk most on the phone with: Amanda
- What colour is your bedroom?: Navajo White
- Do you use an alarm clock?: Yes
- Name one thing you are obsessed with: Civil rights for TBLG people, especially the "T".
- Have you ever skinny-dipped with the opposite sex?: Yes, both before and after.
- Ever sunbathed nude?: Yep.
- Window seat or aisle?: window
- What's your sleeping position?: Alone: on my back or side. With another: on my side, snuggling.
- What kind of bed do you like?: Big and comfy
- Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?: No, but I'll pull a sheet over me.
- Do you snore?, sleepwalk? Or talk in your sleep?: No, but I'll sometimes toss and turn.
- Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: Once in a blue moon.
- How about with the light on?: No, in fact, I have a thing about needing complete darkness.
- Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?: No. Sometimes I'll sleep through a radio alarm in the morning, and dream about what's being discussed on the news.
When was the last time you....
- Took a shower?: this morning.
- Watched Bambi: Does summoning Bambi in Kingdom Hearts count? If not, then when Renee and I saw it when I was at Georgetown.
- Cried?: Two days ago.
- Talked on the phone?: Five minutes ago.
- Read a book?: Just finished The Corrections (J. Franzen) last night.
- Punched someone: Last friday in karate class.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?: Here or wherever Amanda finds work, happily settled down together raising a child
- Who are you going to be married to?: Amanda. (Yes, there's a loophole that ought to work for us, and if not, there's always the Netherlands.)
- How many kids?: one
- Your profession or main occupation: Software engineer, or software engineering manager
- What kind of house you want to own?: I already own one, a cute, cozy little three-bedroom house with lots of gorgeous hardwood everywhere.
Yet another meaningless survey
List the towns or cities where you spent at least a night away from home during 2009. Mark with a star if you had multiple non-consecutive stays.…
I've come to the conclusion that the whole lolcats craze is really a sneaky way for (straight) men (in the dominant culture) to justify squeeing at…