- Sex: Female
- Age: 33
- Birthday: January 12, 1969
- Place of Birth: Milwaukee, WI
- Siblings: none
- Parents: Clark and Donna. I was adopted, but have never felt any desire to search for my birthmom.
- Pets: Visitation rights to my friend Peri's two cats. One of them (Jack) frequently follows me home after I'm over there visiting.
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 230 lbs. Should be 180 lbs; I put on a lot of weight after my SRS.
- Hair Colour: Brown, dyed red a year and a half ago, but I haven't kept up the color maintenance
- Eye Colour: greenish-blue
- Eye Colour of Choice: grayish blue, like the sea before a storm... i.e. my dearest love Amanda's eyes
- Writing Hand: right
- Masturbating Hand: right
- Current Residence: Rochester, NY
Body ills and skills
- Do you bite your nails?: No.
- Can you roll your tongue?: Yes, among other things.... ;-)
- Can you blow smoke rings?: I don't smoke
- Can you blow spit bubbles?: Not very good ones.
- Can you cross your eyes?: Yep.
- Tattoos?: No, none. I think I've done enough permanent body modification for one lifetime. :-)
- Piercings and where?: My ears have one piercing each. Others, no; see above.
- Do you make your bed daily?: Well... someone made it for me before I bought it, right? Why would I want to build a completely new bed each day? :-)
- What goes on first, bra or underwear?: Underwear, if I'm even wearing a bra.
- Which shoe goes on first?: Whichever one I grab first.
- Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?: No, but I banged one dramatically on a table in Model UN when I was a teenager, during the Cold War.
- On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet?: I get money in $40 chunks, and usually have $5-$40 depending on the time of the week.
- What jewelry do you wear 24/7?: I'm allergic enough to metals that I take everything off before going to bed.
- What's sexiest on a guy?: Me. ;-) Oh, you mean what feature of a guy is sexiest? A killer smile, definitely.
- Would you rather be on time and look OK or 10 minutes late and look great?: Business: on time. Pleasure: looking great. Preferably: both.
- Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?: twirl
- How many cereals in your cabinet?: two
- What utensils do you use to eat pizza?: Utensils? To eat pizza?
- Do you cook?: Not as much as I ought to.
- How often do you brush your teeth?: At least twice a day, and whenever my breath or teeth feel icky.
- How often do you shower/bathe?: Usually when I get up in the morning unless I'm in a rush (and no less frequently than every other day even when I am), plus a shower after every workout or other heavy physical activity.
- How long does your shower last?: 10-15 min.
- Hair drying method: Blow dry.
- Do you paint your nails?: I haven't in quite a while; usually I do so when a bunch of other friends are doing so, also, and have fun colors handy.
- Do you swear?: when appropriate
- Do you ever spit?: no
- Do you pee in the shower?: Never; the very idea thoroughly squicks me.
In and around
- The CD Player: Currently loaded in my CD changer in the Aztek:
- 1.8.7 -- Quality Rolls
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast -- Once More With Feeling
- Starhawk and the Reclaiming Collective -- Let It Begin Now
- Indigo Girls -- Become You
- Indigo Girls -- Retrospective
- Marmalade Boy -- soundtrack
- Person you talk most on the phone with: Amanda
- What colour is your bedroom?: Navajo White
- Do you use an alarm clock?: Yes
- Name one thing you are obsessed with: Civil rights for TBLG people, especially the "T".
- Have you ever skinny-dipped with the opposite sex?: Yes, both before and after.
- Ever sunbathed nude?: Yep.
- Window seat or aisle?: window
- What's your sleeping position?: Alone: on my back or side. With another: on my side, snuggling.
- What kind of bed do you like?: Big and comfy
- Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?: No, but I'll pull a sheet over me.
- Do you snore?, sleepwalk? Or talk in your sleep?: No, but I'll sometimes toss and turn.
- Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: Once in a blue moon.
- How about with the light on?: No, in fact, I have a thing about needing complete darkness.
- Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?: No. Sometimes I'll sleep through a radio alarm in the morning, and dream about what's being discussed on the news.
When was the last time you....
- Took a shower?: this morning.
- Watched Bambi: Does summoning Bambi in Kingdom Hearts count? If not, then when Renee and I saw it when I was at Georgetown.
- Cried?: Two days ago.
- Talked on the phone?: Five minutes ago.
- Read a book?: Just finished The Corrections (J. Franzen) last night.
- Punched someone: Last friday in karate class.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?: Here or wherever Amanda finds work, happily settled down together raising a child
- Who are you going to be married to?: Amanda. (Yes, there's a loophole that ought to work for us, and if not, there's always the Netherlands.)
- How many kids?: one
- Your profession or main occupation: Software engineer, or software engineering manager
- What kind of house you want to own?: I already own one, a cute, cozy little three-bedroom house with lots of gorgeous hardwood everywhere.
Yet another meaningless survey
I am the luckiest woman in North America.
No more Fast Ferry. The restart of the service had ferries at the worst possible times for it to actually be usable for weekend or overnight…
Oof, what a disaster. I turned in my very worst performance ever at today's club championships, both in absolute time and as a multiple of the…